Get A Grip stands behind our proven products and techniques. If our materials or workmanship prove faulty during the warranty period, we will correct it at no additional cost. We cover flaking, peeling, and cracking. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence, however accidental, by the customer.
Our limited warranty does not cover when:
- The waiting period is not honored. The newly refinished area needs a full 24 hours to cure. Do not let anything touch the surface during this time!
- When bathmats with suction cups are used. When subjected to hot water, the suction cups can pull at the resurfacing, causing the resurfacing to peel up. If you would like a slip-resistant surface, we recommend Grip-Cote™, our permanent slip-resistant material.
- Exposed to continuous wetness, such as leaking or dripping plumbing.
- Harsh, abrasive cleaners, bleaches, or scratch pads are used to clean the surface.
- Products such as bleach, oils, hair dyes, acids, etc. come into contact with the surface. These chemicals can cause the surface to discolor.
- Objects such as metal cans are stored on the surface. These can form rust stains.
- Animals are washed in the newly resurfaced bathtub. Their claws frequently scratch the resurfacing.
- Wet garments are hung over the bathtub. These items may bleed color onto the surface.
- Any split or crack that is a structural issue or the result of the bathtub being mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally occurs.
- Any damage occurs (chips, dents, scratch, crack, etc.) that is the result of activity that is not normal wear and tear.
We DO NOT offer warranties on structural problems determined by our technicians and/or general wear and tear.