Interested in working for a great, family friendly company with significant growth potential? Get A Grip Resurfacing continues to expand! There are excellent opportunities for individuals who are ready to dive into the resurfacing industry.
Get A Grip Franchisees Offer:
- Full-time positions around the country
- Steady, year-round work
- Salary and commission-based positions
- Training and support
- Tools and supplies
- Inside work environment in baths and kitchens in homes, hotels, apartments, etc.
- Equal opportunity regardless of gender, race, age, etc.
Is This You?
- In good physical shape to perform refinishing tasks? These jobs are active with little sitting around.
- Got a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record? You’ll be driving to work sites every day.
- Take pride in your work? You’ll be representing Get A Grip – the country’s preferred kitchen and bathroom surface refinisher.
- Interested in working with patented, proprietary and amazing technology, materials and equipment? We depend on our technicians to bring all these elements together to deliver top quality work.
- Like to work independently? Our technicians must be able to start and finish each job by themselves, or with minimal supervision.
- Enjoy different job sites every day? We’re in and out of residential and commercial properties all the time.
- Have good attention to detail? Resurfacing is both an art and a craft, where quality workmanship matters.
- Good at following directions? We’ve got a fool-proof system for resurfacing that we’ll teach you.
- Can you problem solve? Each job is unique, and requires someone who can handle the unexpected.
- Are you patient? Focus and discipline are needed to do the job right the first time.
- Reliable? Showing up to work on time, consistently and with a positive attitude is key to success with us!
- Wiling to learn how to be the best? Join us!
Each Get A Grip franchise is independently owned and operated and sets and offers its own terms and conditions for employment.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Get A Grip team.