Get A Grip stands behind our proven products and techniques. If our materials or workmanship prove faulty during the warranty period, we will correct it at no additional cost. We cover flaking, peeling, and cracking. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence, however accidental, by the customer.
Our limited warranty does not cover when:
- The waiting period is not honored. The newly refinished area needs a full 24 hours to cure. Do not let anything touch the surface during this time!
- The cabinets are subjected to excessive wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing
- Harsh, abrasive cleaners, bleaches, or scratch pads are used to clean the surface.
- Products such as citrus, vinegar, oils, acids, etc. come into contact with the surface. These chemicals can cause the surface to discolor.
- Objects such as metal cans are stored on the surface. These can form rust stains.
- Wet garments are hung over the cabinets. These items may bleed color onto the surface.
- Any split or crack that is a structural issue or the result of the cabinet being mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally occurs.
- Any damage occurs (chips, dents, scratch, crack, etc.) that is the result of activity that is not normal wear and tear.
We DO NOT offer warranties on structural problems determined by our technicians and/or general wear and tear.
Find a location near you!
Looking to get a quote for your project?